Saturday, September 4, 2010

What Am I Doing?

I'm in Yuma, Az. after a long drive yesterday. I left Lubbock about 11:30 AM and arrived here about 1:00 AM this morning. I did gain two hours through time zones so it was actually 11:00 PM. I woke up at 6:00AM my time, which makes it 4:00 AM here. Now what?
I have to confess that my drive yesterday created some anxiety at the vastness of this great land. I hope that anxiety is natural.
I guess I better head for San Diego and get this car turned in. Then the big ride begins.
Lincoln

6 comments:

  1. If you talk to Dad, anxiety is totally normal! He just optimistically made it home at 11am.

    Bun

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids and I got out our Giant Atlas of the United States and mapped out your route to which Lily replied, "Will he like stop and get a drink?"
    Love the blog.
    Blessings on top of blessings!
    Shannan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Linc, would you mind picking up a carne asada burrito for me while you're in SD - just throw it in one of you panniers!
    Praying for you bro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's 7:45 here so assuming you've got one day under your belt. Hope it was a good one! Prayers upon prayers for you as well as for Amy and the boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lincoln, I am praying for you. Know that there are many folks here that are following you in prayer and spirit. You are not alone on that road. This tough day is behind you. Tomorrow will be cake, all down hill. You should sleep in tomorrow morning.

    I have to say that I feel like I should apologize to you. I considered flying out there today to just provide a support car for the big climb today. I really regret now that I did not do it.

    ReplyDelete